We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Raw Protein Isolate - Cacao & Coconut
- Would not recommend! Review by Jimmy
This product is gross. This is the first vegan and raw protein powder I have tried, so I am not sure if they are all like this, but the texture was gritty and repulsive and the flavour was pretty awful too. I could barely drink the first shake I make, I will be giving away the rest if anyone will take it!
(Posted on 7/02/17)
- Great product Review by Alise
Awesome taste - has everything I need in it. Will stick to this going forward!
(Posted on 9/01/17)
- Great product Review by Alanna
Good tasting product, easy to drink and perks me up every morning. I love it.
(Posted on 31/10/16)
- Great protein powder for people who avoid dairy, gluten & sugar. Review by Pippa
I love this, I add a couple of leaves of kale/ spinach, half a banana and a few berries and anything else I think might be tasty and it makes a fantastic takeaway lunch.
(Posted on 15/04/16)
- Great product Review by Rachel
My family all like this. You get used to the taste. We blend it with milk, almonds, cacao powder (yes more), bananas and muesli and feed the tribe for breakfast. It definitely keeps us full for longer than just having a standard smoothie or muesli for breakfast.
(Posted on 22/03/16)
- Ok Review by Meredith
After all the glowing reviews and elaborate ingredients I have to say I was quite disappointed with this product. I found this drink to be way too sweet at the recommended dosage of 200ml of liquid with 3 rounded tablespoons. It is far more pleasant and palatable with more than double the amount of fluid. However, unsure of it's efficacy as a protein supplement when it is that dilute.
(Posted on 3/02/16)
- Great Review by Tania
Good Stuff. One of the best Pea Protein I have had. Great flavour and drinkable.
(Posted on 10/09/15)
- Best Plant-based Protein Product Review by Horst
I have tried all plant-based protein products available. This one is the best of all. Good taste (all flavours), good liquid consistency (not too oily and thick) and no foaming.
(Posted on 24/08/15)
- A great pre or post work out supplement. Review by Stephanie
Raw protein is one of the yummiest proteins I've tried. Especially the Cacao and coconut.
I highly recommend this product with frozen bananas and almond milk.
(Posted on 9/08/15)
- Over 80% raw digestible protein with live enzymes & high levels of BCAA
- 70 - 30 combination for complete amino acid complex
- Vegan & Alkalising,Certified Organic, Free from wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, GMOs, nuts
- Low in carbs