We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Lecithin Granules
- Detoxing & looking after health Review by ML
I use this product as mpart of my home-made breakfast ceral & over fruit salads - can also be taken on it's own as part of detoxing support. Pleasent gentle flavour, and easy to eat.
(Posted on 31/12/15)
- I have been using this product for ... Review by Judith
I have been using this product for the past 6 months. My HDL (good cholesterol) levels are now 1.8, and my LDL's (bad cholesterol) levels have dropped significantly. I sprinkle this product on my cereal, or include it with protein whey powder for my breakfast.
(Posted on 12/05/14)
- At 77 years of age both long and sh... Review by Peter
At 77 years of age both long and short term memory were well below optimum. After using lecithin am thrilled with the results, am now able to recall at will, with a minimum of effort.
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- I use this when I'm baking my bread... Review by Pearl
I use this when I'm baking my bread. I do wholemeal bread, and the lecithin adds flavour, and, of course, is so good for you!
(Posted on 11/05/12)
- lECITHEN IS VERY GOOD FOR WOMEN. A... Review by Pearl Piper
lECITHEN IS VERY GOOD FOR WOMEN. ADD IT TO YOUR CEREAL - OR AS I DO- IF YOU MAKE YOUR OWN BREAD, ADD IT INSTEAD OF ANOTHER FAT PRODUCT. IT IS SOY GRANULES. EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
(Posted on 22/08/09)
- May help the body to metabolise fat
- Aids healthy liver and digestive system function
- Supports normal cholesterol levels in healthy people