We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold
- Really like this product Review by Chelsea
Having tried several products, during pregnancy & breast feeding I found this one really does make a difference.
(Posted on 30/11/16)
- Easy to take and good value. Review by MaryAnn
Easy to take and good value.
(Posted on 21/07/16)
- not good value as 2 per day Review by Katie
need to take 2 per day to get enough foilc acid so not good value compared to other brands. Also much less vitamin B6 than some other brands (B6 is good for morning sickness).
(Posted on 27/02/16)
- Does the job but won't be buying again Review by mommyto2
I used Elevit for my first pregnancy and loved it, this time around I was looking for something cheaper that can do the job. But i won't be buying this again. The capsules are huge and you have to take 2 at a time, its not working for me since I have some serious nausea. And this is supposed to be the improved version with smaller capsules. I don't mind the vanilla flavour. If you don't mind the smell and size, go for it. Keep in mind you have to take 2 :)
(Posted on 25/02/16)
- I need it. Review by 翠云
I need it.
(Posted on 18/11/15)
- Great product Review by Marie
These are great they do the job.
(Posted on 29/06/15)
- Awesome product - highly recommend Review by Jana
Started taking this product at 10 weeks pregnant (now 37 weeks), my morning sickness improved and my general energy. I feel good knowing that taking this supplement gives my baby all the nutrients she needs. I am planning on taking this supplement while breast feeding as well (it's doing wonders for my skin). Plus never gave me reflux after taking
(Posted on 30/09/14)
- Well I still got morning sickness a... Review by Simone
Well I still got morning sickness and felt the life was getting sucked out of me but I had big healthy babies even though i'm small and had what seemed not much milk but was definitely nutritious!
(Posted on 19/01/14)
- Took this for during my pregnancy a... Review by Sue
Took this for during my pregnancy and breastfeeding. I have no morning sickness, not sure if it was due to taking this, but I was healthy and so is bub.
(Posted on 17/12/13)
- Great affordable and easy to take. ... Review by Francisca
Great affordable and easy to take. Took for most of 2 pregnancies and felt great for most part. Noticed when missed a day or 2 of these vitamins
(Posted on 10/09/13)
- Compare our price!
- 17 essential nutrients for mother & baby
- Iodine & omega-3 fatty acids for brain, eyesight & hearing development