We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hi-Dose Vit C Powder
- Excellent Review by Max
My son took it for a day and his runny nose was almost cleared.
(Posted on 3/11/16)
- cliniciicans hi dose vit c powder Review by Laura
Great product easy to add to water, tastes good,so easy to take daily.
(Posted on 1/11/16)
- Worth it. Review by Silver
Definitely worth it. The taste is not horrible and it comes with its own spoon which is very convenient
(Posted on 15/09/16)
- Great tasting boost Review by Karen
Take this regularly every day, pleasant flavour and good dosage plus dissolved in a glass of water also helps fluid intake. Easy to take all year round.
(Posted on 13/09/16)
- Power boost for the immune system! Review by Martin
What a gem this product is - help fight all those winter coughs and colds and boost
the immune system to get over them quicker. Kids love the taste too and it is gentle
on the digestive system. A winter must!
(Posted on 5/07/16)
- Recommend this product Review by Ross
A beneficial product that works well for me, and a good form of vit 'C' to have on hand if and when required . . . .
(Posted on 30/06/16)
- healing product Review by Elizabeth
This product was recommended to me by my doctor to help with haemorrhoids. I was reluctant to take it because of the precautions listed on bottle and my sensitive gut. I am pleased to report after months of living with piles, using this product helped clear it up in less than a week! I had no trouble with my gut, but i did choose to lesson the dose till i got used to it.
(Posted on 17/06/16)
- great product! Review by Ali
Bought this for daughter who cant take pills- she took recently during a cold that knocked everyone else for 3 weeks. She was over it in 7 days! Pleasant and easy to take in water- no need for juice!!
(Posted on 12/05/16)
- Great immune support Review by Charlotte
I work with 5 year olds and have started taking this product recently - I am sure it has helped to get me through stressful periods without getting sick. Will definitely continue to take it throughout winter.
(Posted on 9/04/16)
- good flavour Review by Joyce
good flavour and very good for healing
(Posted on 17/03/16)
- Supports body's defences against winter ills & chills
- Contains both sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid
- May shorten recovery period following viral infection
- You may be interested in these blog articles: The Key to Immunity – Zinc and Vitamin C, Building our natural defence barriers with Zinc and Vitamin C, Stepping up the Vitamin C & Seasonal Allergies – How do they work?