We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Super Family C 2000 Powder
- Makes family use considerably more simple Review by Anne
I much prefer the powder as amounts can be adjusted simply and easily for varying needs plus I feel taking in water as a drink makes it more readily assimilated into the system.. Great for a preventative or increase amount when required.
(Posted on 22/12/16)
- good Review by Bernard
great bulk buy only way to go
(Posted on 5/10/16)
- Great for kids! Review by Karen
I totally trust the Clinicians brand and this is one of our favourite products! I've been buying Clinicians Super Family Vitamin C for a few years now, and it is the easiest way that I have experienced of getting Vit C into kids! Our son has it mixed with about 1/4 - 1/3 glass of water, (stir really well to dissolve) and he gulps it down, no probs at all!! Pleasant tasting and much easier to swallow than a pill!
Whenever anyone in our family has the signs of a cold coming on, its straight onto the Clinicians vitamin C. As I am very active, I also have a tsp mixed into a smoothie at least three times a week.
(Posted on 10/07/16)
- Economical way to purchase - simple to take in smoothies, etc. Review by Anne
Taken in a glass of water also tastes good
(Posted on 9/04/16)
- Brillant product Review by Grant
I have all my family on it, daily. Gives a great boost and knocks colds away quickly.
(Posted on 25/01/16)
- Great stuff Review by Andrea
I take this every morning if I come in contact with someone with a cold I will take it in the evening as well. Highly recommend it.
(Posted on 4/08/15)
- Clinicians Super Family Vitamin C 2000 Powder Review by Dianne
Have used this product for years and have also had it intravenously when treating Cancer
I take 1 teaspoon daily and if having a flat day will often have more which really picks me up.I personally like to take it at night often with slippery Elm Powder which is another amazing healer for our bodies.
Taking the Vit C before bed will also give you a good nights sleep.Our daughter and her family also use daily
I have to say it was one of the biggest best fighters to restore my body when it was so low
(Posted on 27/07/15)
- Works great for our family Review by Lianne
Brilliant product. Very cost effective and easy to give to the whole family. I put it in a dry glass/water bottle and add cold water - stir or shake and it dissolves easily for us. My family drinks it just in water and don't mind the taste at all.
(Posted on 30/12/14)
- Love this. It's our favourite vitam... Review by Franziska
Love this. It's our favourite vitamin :) we love the flavour and it keeps our immune systems top.
(Posted on 20/03/14)
- easy to take product. It is a shame... Review by Lyndon
easy to take product. It is a shame this health product is 46% maltodextrin.
(Posted on 1/02/14)
- Suitable for the Entire Family (4+ years)
- Everyday Health & Immune Support
- Bioflavonoids for Enhanced Activity
- Check out the blog article - Vitamin C: All the FAQs!