We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Propolis Herbal Elixir
- Great for sore throat Review by Peach
Fantastic for remedy of sore throat and the taste is very plansent too.
(Posted on 16/10/16)
- Helped the cough Review by Ava-Jane
We both had an awful cough, the Elixir stopped it straight away thx
(Posted on 27/10/15)
- Very effective Review by Helen
I've been using this product on and off, when needed, over many years. Recently have had an annoying tickly throat, almost instant results with the propolis herbal elixir. Very trusted brand.
(Posted on 7/05/15)
- Comvita Propolis Herbal Elixir Review by Gail
This Elixir is amazing. As an alcoholic I find it difficult to get a cough medicine and this fills the bill well; I also find very good if taken in small glass of hot water.
*It seems to work at clearing the chest as well as stopping coughing.
(Posted on 18/09/14)
- Fantastic stuff. Whenever I have an... Review by Richard
Fantastic stuff. Whenever I have any sign of colds or sore throat this always staves it off. The times when I have had a full on flu or sore throat this is the ultimate soother for me.
(Posted on 24/03/14)
- I would recommend this highly to an... Review by Sonelau
I would recommend this highly to anyone who has flu and cold. This is a reliever and makes you feel a lot better after a few spoons. No questions asked. Love it and totally works.
(Posted on 17/09/13)
- This cough mixture is marvellous. I... Review by Pam
This cough mixture is marvellous. It was recommended to me 10 years ago and I've bought nothing else since. I found other mixtures did nothing for my cough but this one - a spoonful before bed and no coughs in the night. 10/10
(Posted on 10/08/10)
- This product is brilliant for all o... Review by Katrina
This product is brilliant for all our family and really breaks up a tight chest and disolves congestion really well. We have a spoonfull a day to help prevent colds too. Its also great for coughing in the night, and is good made as a hot drink-one smell and it tells you all the good stuff is in it!
(Posted on 30/07/10)
- Contains 10% UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
- Contains Propolis and Echinacea
- Soothes dry throats & helps clear airways