Updates to your HealthPost Reward Points Programme
As of 4 April, 2017, some exciting changes were made to your HealthPost Reward Points Programme. Check them out below:
- When you make a purchase, you can now decide how many points you want to put towards payment of your purchase. Whether it's some, all or none, you choose! Move the dial across your points balance to select how many points you want to use and this will display in your cart summary. Only tick the 'Maximise my discount with points' box if you wish to use ALL your points.
- We no longer have a maximum points cap, wahoo! So if you prefer to save your points to spend later you are welcome to do so, as long as they don’t expire.
- Points now expire after 6 months (180 days). When you make a purchase, your entire balance expiry date will shift forward 6 months making it easier for you to remember. You will also start to see your points balance and expiry in all email communications and we'll send you a reminder email 10 days before they’re due to expire. We don’t want you missing out!
- You'll now earn and redeem points across both HealthPost.co.nz and HealthPost.com.au. This will make it easier for those who relocate or have the tendency to shop between the two websites. Please note you can sign in to either website using the same email and password details.
What are reward points?
Reward points are like currency for use exclusively on HealthPost.co.nz & HealthPost.com.au as a form of payment, or part-payment, for your orders. Points are awarded to registered customers for every order, and also for certain other actions such as inviting a friend to shop with us, on the occasion of their first order.
Reward points are an added bonus and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Sounds good. How do I become eligible?
Register online and order your first products
Registering an account is an essential part of placing an order with us, so you'll need to register if you want to shop with us, but you can easily do so directly via the checkout process. Once you've registered, simply sign into your account before placing any future orders, and your points will accrue and be available for you to use as a payment method at checkout. You can also easily register a new account by clicking the 'Register' button on the top right corner of the screen and simply carry on adding products to your cart.
How do I earn points?
You can currently earn reward points for all of the following actions:
For every $10 spent you will earn 5 reward points. Points are earned on the total value of products purchased and paid for. Your points will accrue automatically and be available for you to use as a payment option at checkout on future orders. Make sure you are signed in when making a purchase.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for the first time and we'll sweeten the deal with 50 bonus reward points! You'll also enjoy up-to-date exclusive offers and articles.
Use the 'My Referals' section of your account to invite your friends and family to shop with us as well. We'll reward you with 50 reward points on their first order. You can refer friends to HealthPost via sending them a referral email or by sharing your unique url found in the ‘My Referrals page’ of your account. Feel free to share your url on your social media accounts.
What are my reward points worth?
10 points = $1.00 which can be redeemed against future purchases.
50 points = $5 and so on…
How do I redeem my reward points?
You will have the option of using all, some, or none of your points in the ‘Review & Place’ section at checkout. Points can be redeemed in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal and gift cards.
You can choose not to spend your points, and save them for later (default setting):
You can select some of your points to discount your order:
By ticking 'Maximise my discount with points' you will put ALL your points towards discounting your purchase.
The points you apply to your order will appear in your checkout summary:
Can I check my reward points balance and history?
View and manage your reward points through the 'My Points and Rewards' section of your customer account. This details your total points balance and expiry date and a cumulative history of all your points acquired, redeemed and expired. An example follows:
Will my reward points expire?
Any unused reward points will expire after 6 months (180 days). Every time you shop with HealthPost, your entire points balance expiry date resets to 6 months. We will email you 10 days before your points are due to expire. Make sure your email is up to date so you don’t miss out!
Can I use my website reward points in-store, or my in-store loyalty points online?
Not yet sorry. Our in-store loyalty programme is different from our online rewards programme and the two are not yet compatible. If you are shopping with us at our Auckland store and would like to join or learn more about our in-store loyalty programme please talk to one of our friendly staff and they will be happy to help.
Watch this space as we are working towards bringing the programmes together later this year. Thank you for your patience.
We reserve the right to make changes to any and all aspects of this reward points programme without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, changes to:
- The reward points to currency exchange rate
- The amount of points awarded for various actions, including stopping awarding points for some/all actions altogether, or adding new qualifying actions at any time
- The length of time after which any unused reward points will expire
- The minimum value of points required for redemption and the maximum value of points which can be accrued
- Whether or not we send you any particular email notifications about the reward points programme, including notifying you in advance of the expiry of your points
Any changes to the above will be noted on this page. We advise you to check this page regularly for changes.
Your participation in the rewards points programme and the administration of your rewards points balance is entirely at our discretion. We reserve the right to cancel your account or adjust your reward points balance without notice or explanation.
If you earn points for an order which is subsequently cancelled or amended for any reason, we reserve the right to reverse some or all of the points earned at our discretion.
If you earn points for referring additional customers, we reserve the right to review these new customer accounts, and reverse some or all of the points earned at our discretion.
Reward points are not legal tender and are in no way redeemable for cash or any other benefit except via their proper and intended use as outlined here. They are redeemable exclusively on HealthPost.co.nz & HealthPost.com.au, and entirely at our discretion.
Reward points balances are not transferable under any circumstances.
If you've any questions or concerns, please let us know.