We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Colostrum Chews
- Good value if you don't want to take lots of painkillers! Review by Mary
Having had a stroke which led to painful arthritis, the doctor told me to take regular painkillers.
I started to feel as if I was drugged and wanted a healthy alternative, so started the colostrum chews. They lessened the pain and after a few days I didn't need to take drugs. I am now on them fulltime, eight a day. Some pain is still there, but it's bearable. After running out of the chews for a short time, the pain came back, so I know they work for me!
Also, delivery is very efficient, which is an important factor. Would recommend this company.
(Posted on 5/04/16)
- Contains New Zealand colostrum
- Sourced from pasture fed cows
- Wide range of immune factors
- Rich in growth & repair factors