Each Capsule Provides:
Calcium Carbonate 1000mg
(providing elemental calcium 400mg)
Magnesium (as oxide) 150mg
(providing elemental magnesium 150mg)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 2.5mcg) 100iu
Colour, Tabletting Aids
Contains No: Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, seafood, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, sodium, artificial colour, flavour or preservatives.
- Calcium is an essential mineral that your body requires (along with Vitamin D) for healthy bones and teeth. It also works with Vitamin D to maintain healthy blood clotting, and heart and muscle action.
- On its own, Calcium plays a role in transmitting nerve signals, helping muscles to contract, regulating hormones, and maintaining electrolyte balance.
- The Calcium in Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus is Calcium Carbonate, which comes from natural limestone. For best absorption, always take your Calcium supplement with a meal.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain a healthy nervous system and support emotional balance.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium and Phosphorus from your diet. If you imagine Calcium as needing to pass through a locked door to enter your bones, Vitamin D would be the key to the door.
- Vitamin D may also play a role in healthy immunity.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
Australia Free Phone: 1800 040 156
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 265 9758
Live Chat: Between the hours of 7am – 3pm AEST
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.