Vitamin C 100mg from:
Ascorbic acid 53mg
Sodium ascorbate 53.5mg
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting Aids
Contains No: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Soy, Artifical colour, Artifical flavour, Artifical sweeteners or preservatives.
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
- Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
- Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
Australia Free Phone: 1800 040 156
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 265 9758
Live Chat: Between the hours of 7am – 3pm AEST
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.