We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Multivitamin & Mineral
- Will always use Review by Simone
Love this product, kids happily munch the cute animal shapes and I know they are getting the vitamins and minerals they need.
(Posted on 7/11/16)
- Great multi for the kids Review by Jo
My 5 year old loves these multis & has one every morning. Have tried the thompsons brand but she didn't like them as too large.
(Posted on 7/08/15)
- Granddaughter loves these. Review by Christine
My granddaughter asks for her tablet every morning. Hopefully it will help with keeping the winter bugs at bay.
(Posted on 28/05/15)
- My son and daughter are both a lot ... Review by Sarah
My son and daughter are both a lot happier and you can see in their eyes that they are reaping the benefits. They are brighter and my daughter no longer gets as grumpy or needs her daytime nap. Very happy and at such a low cost, why wouldn't you?!
(Posted on 28/02/14)
- The kids like the taste. Ask for t... Review by Alex
The kids like the taste. Ask for them every morning and eating a lot better.
(Posted on 22/06/13)
- My two children aged 7 and 9 love t... Review by Charmayne
My two children aged 7 and 9 love these, they don't need to be reminded to take them! They give kids an extra boost at this time of year when colds and flus are around at school.
(Posted on 6/06/13)
- We have been using these vitamins f... Review by Donna
We have been using these vitamins for my kids and love them so much that I just got my friend to bring 3 months supply for my 3 kids as we live in Hong Kong. I find my kids stay healthier when they take them - and see we ran out of them and now my son has tonsillitis - they aren't as expensive as some others but if you look at what you need as daily doses for vit A, vit E and vit D it's perfect.
(Posted on 19/04/13)
- They would be great if they did not... Review by Julz
They would be great if they did not have saccharin and sodium cyclamate in them. Both are artificial sweeteners. Not the best for a kid or anyone for that matter.
(Posted on 23/02/13)
- My kids love these, the flavour is ... Review by Anuschka
My kids love these, the flavour is obviously very pleasant. Have compared the contents and it has measured up favourably with several alternatives. Good value.
(Posted on 27/08/12)
- Our kids loved the little 'Lions' a... Review by Natalie
Our kids loved the little 'Lions' and they had a pleasant not overpowering taste. We supplement a good diet through winter and these are priced better here than anywhere else.
(Posted on 14/08/12)
- Yummy, chewable tablets with the nutrients kids need for healthy growth and development
- A comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals in a dosage specially formulated for smaller bodies
- High in energy-boosting B vitamins