We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Foundation - Pure Taupe
- Great for a natural foundation Review by Bronwen
I have used this on and off for years. It is a very good coverage and colour match for my skin. I do find it goes on much easier with a primer or a couple of drops of rosehip oil mixed into my moisturiser to provide a better (slick) base for application. Otherwise it tends to set before you have time to blend it.
(Posted on 10/01/17)
- Best natural foundation I've ever used. Review by Kat
I have tried quite a few and used to revert back to using Clinique since it was the best tone for my skin. Until this one. The tone is just as good for my skin but even better it doesn't have the nasty chemicals in it that so many well-known brands have.
(Posted on 1/09/15)
- I really like this foundation. A li... Review by Lisa
I really like this foundation. A little goes a long way. It goes on smoothly and it stays on all day. It feels great and evens out my complexion beautifully. I would never go back to chemical-based foundations after using this one. It's a good colour for my fair-medium skin tone.
(Posted on 18/05/14)
- Very happy with this foundation. I ... Review by Anita
Very happy with this foundation. I like the light formulation and the colour is nice on my fair skin. A new favourite!
(Posted on 10/06/13)
- A lightweight foundation
- Leaves your skin fresh and flawless
- Winner - Best Foundation UK Natural Health Beauty Awards