We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ultimate Omega - liquid
- Great oil. Review by Faye
Would recommend this is a great omega but bit pricy.
(Posted on 7/08/16)
- Highly recommend Review by Dea
Have certainly noticed a difference since starting this - the lemony flavour makes it easier to get the children to take it than other fish oils - and it doesn't repeat on you either like other fish oils we have tried
(Posted on 31/03/15)
- I chose this fish oil because I wan... Review by Ingrid
I chose this fish oil because I wanted highest concentration of DHAs and EPAs for the lowest price. I have just half a teaspoon a day, which gives me 725 mg EPA and 530 mg DHA a day. It tastes fine - not exactly lemony though, so I have it in some drink and I don't taste it at all.
(Posted on 10/03/14)
- This is remarkable Oil....... I hav... Review by Tash
This is remarkable Oil....... I have noticed a huge difference in the condition of my Hair, Skin & Nails and my Libido
(Posted on 13/07/13)
- I have noticed a big change in my s... Review by Tracy
I have noticed a big change in my skin and hair since I have been taking this product; Hair feels thicker and skin smoother. Great product that is an important part of my diet.
(Posted on 13/05/13)
- A wonderful alternative to anti dep... Review by JoJo
A wonderful alternative to anti depressants. I fully recommend this product if you depression is not severe. We should all be on this oil. This is brain food. A wonderful doctor B Kuzma put me onto the oil I will be eternally grateful to her. Other brands did not work for me.
(Posted on 13/12/11)
- See also: Ultimate Omega Softgels
- Highly Concentrated EPA & DHA
- 2960mg of Omega-3s per teaspoon!