We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: TamuSkin - 100% Organic Tamanu Oil
- I tried the oil on my sons two wart... Review by Elaine
I tried the oil on my sons two warts. Both of them disappeared in a few weeks with continued use twice or three times daily. Fantastic stuff :)
(Posted on 1/02/13)
- I have been using Tamanu oil for a ... Review by Jessica
I have been using Tamanu oil for a year now. Initially for steroid induced rosacea - it was the ONLY thing my skin tolerated .Am now using it for surgical scars and any skin condition any of the family gets. Really trust it and find the Tamuskin one of the better brands of the oil.
(Posted on 26/09/12)
- I have tried this product for the l... Review by Anke
I have tried this product for the last 3 month and find it superior to all other oils.I use a small amount morning and evening.No problem with the smell,as one uses a small amount.
(Posted on 8/05/12)
- This is a great product and it's re... Review by Gail
This is a great product and it's really helping make my sun-damaged skin more supple and less dry. It absorbs very quickly and my only problem is it takes quite a bit of rolling to get enough out of the roller-bottle. I will get the large bottle next time. Unlike the other reviews I really like the smell - it is nutty, very like walnuts. I have tried rosehip oil before and find this tamanu oil far superior.
(Posted on 3/05/12)
- This product was lovely on my skin ... Review by Kathryn
This product was lovely on my skin but the smell was unbearable. It even permeated some clothes and has been difficult to remove (the smell). I tried mixing with a few drops of lavender essential oil, but nothing could disguise it. It is certainly potent!
(Posted on 20/04/12)
- This oil is fantastic on my oily, a... Review by Angela
This oil is fantastic on my oily, acne prone skin. The smell is not the most pleasant but my pimples have never healed this fast and I'm not getting as many as usual.
(Posted on 27/07/10)
- Melanesian 'Miracle Oil' with a long history of cultural use
- Due to high demand, we're importing this directly from Oz
- Tried it? Please review this product - we'd love your feedback