We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Fish Oil 1500mg
- Excellent value Review by Heidi
I give these to my dog, have done for years. He has hip dysplasia and is doing great. 1500mg too which is a bonus.
(Posted on 3/02/17)
- Great Product Review by Tracy
My husband and I have been taking these in conjunction with Nutralife Joint Care for the last 12 years, would not even consider a change and have since purchased for other family members.
(Posted on 4/01/17)
- A great New Zealand product Review by Tania
I have been taking this for years and it is a great value oil that helps me manage cholesterol levels along with all the other benefits mentioned. I have never has any issues with the capsules repeating/reflux.
(Posted on 10/07/16)
- Nutra-life Fish Oil 1500 mg Review by Debbie
I buy these for my two dogs. Both have four capsules daily. This is an economical way to ensure they receive the recommended dose of 6000 mg for maintaining joint mobility. It has also improved the condition of their coats.
(Posted on 9/07/16)
- Regular buy Review by Mick
Always one of our purchase's helps our health
(Posted on 1/03/16)
- Nutra-Life Fish Oil Review by Val
I wouldn't dare not take these with being arthritic and I find Nutri-life the best as no after taste, easy to slide down and also good for dry skin. Good value to boot.
(Posted on 2/09/15)
- Good product but have some reflux with strong fishy after taste, even though I take Losec every day.Melva Review by Melva
As I experience reflux with Nutra-life Fish oil I am going to start taking it at night as one user does with success. This is not the only fish oil that has given me problems and I do feel that it is important to take this product. Nutra-Life is good value for money compared with other brands.
(Posted on 3/05/15)
- Shocking reflux, but good product! Review by Naomi
These tablets give me the most shocking reflux!! I'm not quite sure why, and it doesn't have a fishy taste.. but it has me burping non-stop all day even from just taking 1-2 tablets! - Got round the problem though by taking just 2 at night before bed... this way I don't get any reflux at all and they have turned out to be a very good product for me! I feel much better for taking them.
(Posted on 30/11/14)
- My husband and I have taken fish oi... Review by Bronwyn
My husband and I have taken fish oil on a daily basis for years. It is great for joint health - my husband notices when he hasn't had his - and general wellbeing. This is an excellent priced fish oil, that does a great job.
(Posted on 3/04/14)
- My husband and I take this Nutralif... Review by Jeanette
My husband and I take this Nutralife omega3 product every day and find it most beneficial to our health. It does not repeat on us or give us any unpleasant side effect.I would recommend it to anyone.
(Posted on 11/03/14)
- 50% more Omega 3 than standard 1000mg fish oil
- Temporary relief from arthritic pain, swelling & stiffness
- Maintains brain & heart health
- Supports normal cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Supports skin health
- Low Odour, Low Reflux, Mercury Tested