We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Whole+ Fermented Superfood
- Amazing Review by Maria C.
Just tried it. Very good taste - So far I only mixed it with Homegrown Juice Company - Berry Anti-ox and I loved it. Positives:
- I feel like I just had a huge salad and I did not need the time/effort to have it :)
- I have been getting over a cold and felt so dead tired the whole week. After this I have energy to burn so... seems quite efficient for all sorts of recovery too (cold/ gym).
I would say that i only tried 3/4 of a scoop and felt too much energy for 9pm at night. So try less in the evenings if sensitive i guess.
Would recommend it. :)
(Posted on 1/12/16)
- I have to chug it down Review by Gareth
Well I haven't had this long enough to notice any health benefits but thought I'd give it a try since it was free. But geez the taste is like composted dust, and it doesn't mix well so you end up with a coarse sandy finish. And don't have it as the last thing before bed, the flavour hangs around and you end up tasting that when you wake up.
I don't know if I'll get through this to see if there's any health benefits but I'll try. I also haven't tried it in juice yet because I don't want to risk ruining a nice juice.
(Posted on 15/11/16)
- Very nice by itself in water - would be great to have an unsweetened version Review by KD
This is fine by itself or mixed with other powders to make a smoothie. An unsweetened version would be cool.
(Posted on 25/08/16)
- Great ingredient, makes a difference, works well in smoothies or juice. Review by Chris
I recently tried this product finishing the lot and found that it did make a positive difference. However I do recommend having it with juice or in a smoothie as on its own with water I found the taste a bit rough. Once the taste is disguised in a smoothie or with juice it is perfectly fine and I would consider buying it again as it is full of many great ingredients.
(Posted on 1/05/16)
- love in a smoothie Review by Careen
i add this to a kale, lsa and pea protein smoothie and its delicious. I have found an improvement in my health. I take it in the morning before I get distracted by other things. Would recommend
(Posted on 24/03/16)
- Truly good Review by Cathy
I have this every morning in my smoothie. I love it. I am certain it adds to my energy :-)
(Posted on 26/10/15)
- healthy and easy to use Review by Susan
I have it in my smoothie every morning. I use with my chia seeds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, the coconut oil, cocao, Oatmilk and pure vit c, added to yoghurt and berries and home grown bananas. Yum!
(Posted on 27/07/15)
- Easy to swallow Review by walksinauckland.com
Pleasant flavour and great ingredients.So good that it has no wheat or soy.
(Posted on 21/05/15)
- So Yum !!!! Review by Carolyn
I love this superfood powder. So healthy and so yum! I get my fermented food benefit without having to ferment veggies myself. I add a scoop to my smoothies and also make a pudding with it by adding a scoop of this and a heaping tsp of Vital Vanilla Pea Protein to a can of Ayam coconut milk. Makes a healthy and delicious dessert as well as putting a scoop of it on my breakfast granola.
(Posted on 30/03/15)
- This stuff is amazing.I had been us... Review by Cathy
This stuff is amazing.I had been using the essential greens bu switched to this after reading about the benefits fermented foods.I have it every morning in my coconut cream smoothie and find it energizes me for the day.HealthPosts service is incredibly good too. Although we live in the country I've just received an order an only ordered a day ago! Thanks HealthPost great service and terrific products. :-)
(Posted on 17/05/14)
- Supercharging your energy and vitality
- Supporting and supplementing your current fruit and vegetable intake
- Filling nutritional gaps left by high processed food diets
Have a read of the When is fermented food better than fresh? blog article for more info.