We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Kids Good Stuff Mint Chocolate
- Just as good as Good Green Stuff Review by Katie
I love Nuzest and have tried their protein and Good Green Stuff but decided I'd switch it out for this for a change.
This has similar vitamins etc as the Good Green Stuff but has the advantage of the Choc mint flavour. I am an adult and love it but I'm sure kids will too.
I mix a scoop into my banana nice cream and some vanilla protein as well and it tastes similar to cake batter. Yum!
Can't wait to try the two new flavours!
(Posted on 21/02/17)
- Children don't like the flavour Review by Sally
I wouldn't recommend this product, just for the reason my kids did not like the flavour (I added into a smoothie with other things). I tasted it and can understand why..the mint flavour is a bit strong. If there was a product for my kids with no chocolate or mint flavouring - just the good green stuff - I would be keen to buy that. Its a pity because I think its a good product otherwise.
(Posted on 25/10/16)
- Quick, easy, all-in-one solution - a fuss free way to help fill the gap in your childs diet.
- Supports growth, development and vitality
- Easy to digest and absorb