We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: REMOVE Makeup & Grime Cleansing Gel
- Wanted to like it. Review by Robyn
I loved the small, application of this product but unfortunately it dries out my skin and I had to stop using it.
(Posted on 18/10/16)
- Excellent Product Review by Diane
I have been using this product for a few years now. It has a pleasant fragrance and leaves my slightly oily skin feeling really clean and fresh. Can recommend.
(Posted on 5/10/15)
- ..Love it! I'm in my mid 30's with ... Review by Candide
..Love it! I'm in my mid 30's with dryish skin and this product hits all the right notes.. it removes any makeup and leaves the skin feeling amazing. The smell is great and not over empowering. My husband likes it too, so beware! It's even better when used with their face cream. I'm sold!. on the 2nd bottle now
(Posted on 23/05/14)
- Really good cleanser, removes all m... Review by Claire
Really good cleanser, removes all make up and makes your skin feel clean and soft, without drying it out. Good for problem skin types
(Posted on 26/02/14)
- Great product. Does what it suppose... Review by Marina
Great product. Does what it suppose to do - cleaning. Very good for oily and combination skin.
(Posted on 27/01/14)
- Love this product. It does as it s... Review by Nicola
Love this product. It does as it says it will. A lovely cleanser, feels lovely on the skin. My skin has been lovely and clear with no acne.
(Posted on 10/06/13)
- Brought this product due to price p... Review by Nic
Brought this product due to price point and natural ingredients. So nice and gentle on your skin. I wear make-up daily to work and it removes even the hardest of mascara and foundation. I have very dry skin and find it gives me a great cleanse, but doesn't leave my skin dry. Highly recommend!
(Posted on 19/04/13)
- This is a great cleanser. Really ge... Review by Kim
This is a great cleanser. Really gentle but really hard working. Great price point. Nothing nasty in it - a no brainer.
(Posted on 5/03/13)
- I love this product, I use in the s... Review by Donna
I love this product, I use in the shower a nice fresh pick me up in the morning and relaxing in the evening.
(Posted on 11/11/12)
- Have just tried this cleanser for t... Review by Caroline
Have just tried this cleanser for the first time. It is silky, gentle and very good value for money. And it didn't leave my face squeaky clean, meaning it did not strip all the moisture out of it. I'll be coming back for more.
(Posted on 26/07/12)
- Infused with Colloidal Silica
- Check out the Does Silica help with Hair loss blog article