We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Blackstrap Molasses
- very good Review by guiping
(Posted on 10/11/16)
- Nice straight from the fridge Review by Barry
Took a little bit of getting used to, and certainly dont like it in water, but now quite like the taste if its straight from the fridge
(Posted on 19/10/16)
- Release the pain Review by Sera
It does help to release the monthly pain. Like it with milk.
(Posted on 23/03/16)
- very good Review by YAN
(Posted on 9/01/16)
- Overall, a good product. Review by Edward
I am trying to take two tablespoons of molasses with warm water for each day. I want to see if there are any improvements in the reduction of grey hair. Perhaps, I need more time to see if it really works.
(Posted on 23/11/15)
- very good! Review by Sun
The milk has a taste of tea ~ ~ very good blood!
(Posted on 5/07/15)
- Not as good as organic Review by Chris
I've been taking organic molasses for a long time to aid acid reflux & provide a warming tonic for internal dampness issues (as well as lots of nutrition). I tried this product recently and it simply does not compare to the organic versions.
(Posted on 1/07/15)
- My friend said it was good Review by 赵
My friend said it was good ,I would like to buy some more in the future.
(Posted on 29/06/15)
- that's my favourite.it's good for girls Review by zhang
that's my favourite.it's good for girls
(Posted on 24/06/15)
- Beware of this if you have IBS from FODMAP intolerance Review by Kat
I believe in the health benefits of molasses but this one gave me some of the worst IBS reactions that I have ever had. Will be great for most people but not for some people with certain variations of FODMAP intolerance. I only had one teaspoon, so not excessive use. Tested twice. Both times, same reaction.
(Posted on 23/06/15)
- Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus