We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Pea Protein
- Good stuff Review by Moira
For health reasons I wanted a plant based protein and I'm not disappointed. I only use it in a morning smoothie but it fills me till lunch time.
(Posted on 1/08/16)
- Red 8 Pea Protein is a great substitute for whey protein if you don't want dairy products. Review by Diane
Red 8 Pea Protein tastes great with sweet or savoury recipes.
Health Post were very quick sending this to me, as it arrived the day after I ordered it.
Great service thank you :)
(Posted on 21/09/15)
- Great protein powder! I start using... Review by Myriam
Great protein powder! I start using it every morning in my porridge and since then no more craving/eating till lunch!
(Posted on 9/05/14)
- As with other pea proteins I have t... Review by Amy
As with other pea proteins I have tried, it leaves a chalky texture. But the product itself is great (although a flavoured option would be nice!). I mix it with RED 8 Rice protein to complete the amino acid profile. Haven't found a cheaper price than on HealthPost either =)
(Posted on 29/04/14)
- Great product, I really like the ta... Review by Nic
Great product, I really like the taste, it's fabulous in smoothies, custard, porridge and baking. Good value.
(Posted on 1/03/14)
- It is yellow and has a savoury tast... Review by Ingrid
It is yellow and has a savoury taste. I add stevia and vanilla to my smoothie mixture to make it taste OK. It doesn't really 'dissolve' so I can feel it as I drink it.
(Posted on 10/08/13)
- Probably not to everyone's taste, b... Review by Katie
Probably not to everyone's taste, but I like it. Good dairy-free source of protein for everyday use. Will definitely buy again.
(Posted on 27/05/13)
- Great mixer with other protein powd... Review by Maree
Great mixer with other protein powders, mixes easily. Has no metallic after taste like some other pea proteins.
(Posted on 19/03/13)
- Good source of non-allergenic prote... Review by Adrian
Good source of non-allergenic protein powder. Easily digested. Great when mixed with rice protein for well rounded source of amino-acids.
(Posted on 15/05/12)