We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Combination R - Painful Teeth
- Amazing stuff Review by Trish
I bought for infant teethibg as an alternative to gels. Trialed it on my own painful wisdom tooth and it seemed to help. Not sure how im meant to use 1/4 tablet for a baby though. The pill is diamond shaped with no score lines.
(Posted on 1/08/16)
- Infant teething Review by Lisa
I've used this for 18months for my now 2 year old to give relief from the symptoms of teething. It really helped to calm her when she was teething and she loved taking it. I crushed the tablet with a plastic spoon so it was easier for her to take. I often paired this with Nat Phos as teething aggravated her reflux.
(Posted on 3/03/15)
- Using this to help my teething baby... Review by Marina
Using this to help my teething baby. Have noticed a significant decrease in dribble, and discomfort. It can be tricky to break the table into quarters, as it is not scored. But overall am pleased with the result, and have not had to use infant paracetamol as often.
(Posted on 19/03/14)
- May relieve discomfort of teething
- May relieve discomfort of tooth pain
- May relieve discomfort of dental inflammation
- For more info on Cell / Tissue Salts have a read of the Tissue Salts blog article