We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: L-Lysine 1000mg
- The best cold sore treatment Review by Anita
I have tried everything to treat my cold sores. I came across this product and have not looked back. This is got to be the best product on the market for treating cold sores. Avid user!
(Posted on 13/10/16)
- Tablets are hard to swallow Review by Monique
the tablets are fairly large and are hard to sallow
(Posted on 3/06/15)
- For cold sores Review by Naomi
My son takes this along with Ester C and it helps to stop colds and cold sores. Great product.
(Posted on 15/05/15)
- Solgar L-Lysine Outstanding Review by Janet
My husband suffers from awful cold sores in winter, mostly brought on by having to work outdoors in all weather.
Solgar L-Lysine is the only product (and we tried sooo many) that really brings him relief - much faster healing, and frequently- if he starts taking this the first day he feels the warning tingling feelings- this product prevents a full-blown cold sore from even developing.
Outstanding product...THANK YOU HEALTHPOST for stocking this!!!! :o)
(Posted on 13/08/14)
- I take a Solgar L-Lysine tablet dai... Review by Iris
I take a Solgar L-Lysine tablet daily to keep cold sores at bay. Solgar offers the 1000mg tablet and this seems to prevent me having an outbreak even when under stress.
(Posted on 27/05/14)
- I like Solgar Lysine as it is from ... Review by Hayley
I like Solgar Lysine as it is from a reputable company that has a focus on Quality.Thios is a good high dose Lysine. Can be taken for shingles, herpes and Coldsores. I took it alongside Olive leaf & it works great together & quickly
(Posted on 30/09/13)
- This does seem to help clear up my ... Review by Jennifer
This does seem to help clear up my cold sores quicker
(Posted on 24/09/13)
- Check out the Manage your herpes and cold sore symptoms with Lysine blog article for more info