Krill is a tiny shrimp-like marine crustacean species found in all the oceans of the world. Krill oil offers several advantages over other fish oils. It has a much higher antioxidant content, including vitamins A and E and Astaxanthin.
Good Health Red Super Krill + Glucosamine 60s 60 capsules$30.90
You save 31% ($13.70)
Good Health Red Super Krill 1000 30 capsules, 60 capsules
You save up to $29.80
Sanderson Superior Red Krill Oil 1500mg 60 capsules, 30 capsules + 30 capsules, 30 capsules
You save up to $77.90
Good Health Red Super Krill 750 30 capsules, 60 capsules
You save up to $20.40
SaleClinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 60 capsules
You save up to $19.03
SaleBioglan Red Krill Oil Double Strength 1000mg 30 capsules
You save 32% ($13.80)
GO Healthy Go Krill Oil 750mg - Reflux Free 100 capsules, 30 capsules, 60 capsules
You save up to $31.00
SaleBioglan Red Krill Oil 500mg 30 capsules
You save 32% ($10.30)
SaleBioglan Bioglan Red Krill Oil plus Glucosamine 60 capsules
You save 22% ($6.80)
Nature's Own Mega Krill Oil 2000mg 30 capsules$36.40
You save 36% ($20.20)
GO Healthy Go Krill Oil 1,500mg 1-A-Day Super Strength 60 softgels, 30 softgels
You save up to $35.60
Krill Oil Info
Krill is a tiny shrimp-like marine crustacean species found in all the oceans of the world.
Krill oil offers several advantages over other fish oils. Its tiny size means krill cannot store toxins such as mercury, so krill oil is free of the contaminants found in larger fish. It has much higher antioxidant content, including vitamins A and E and astaxanthin. Krill oil also has a higher ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 essential fatty acids, so can help redress the disproportionate level of Omega 6s often present in the modern diet.
Krill Oil Benefits
Krill oil supports the heart with its high ratio of bioavailable phospholipids to balance cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism. It may improve brain function, enhancing mental clarity and cognition. Improved hormone health and musculoskeletal function are other important potential benefits of krill oil.
Krill Oil vs Fish Oil
The key factors that separate Krill oil from standard omega 3 fish oil are:
- Higher antioxidant content – including vitamin A, E and astaxanthin (a carotenoid-like substance).
- Krill oil has over 47 times more antioxidant protection when compared with standard fish oils.
- Enhanced bioavailability - Krill contains phospholipid liposomes (little envelopes that carry Omega-3 and antioxidants into the cells) and this enhances the absorption of these important nutrients when compared to triglyceride carriers found in standard fish oils.
- Better ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6
- Greater purity - free of detectable heavy metals, dioxins and pesticides – Krill is sourced from the southern part of the Antarctic Ocean and harvested under strict conditions to ensure Krill are clean and pure.
- Reflux free – fishy reflux is unlikely to occur after ingestion.
Krill Oil Side Effects
I really liked this product and found it made a big difference to my alertness and concentration. I even found it difficult to sleep if I took it late in the day, so always take it first thing in the morning.
Awesome product , great for my joints, skin and general well being !
Great product. Ordered more several times now.
From the Alpha to the Omega 3: Fish, Flax, Krill & Algae: All the same?
By now it is safe to assume that we all know the health benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids. But how important are they really? Well, pretty important. People who have more Omega 3 in […]
The Cholesterol Conundrum
Medicine is a strange beast. The process of how medical hypotheses become established fact has to do with our historical approach to scientific inquiry. The great part about science is that it is very good […]
Please wait, processing your order...