We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 3rd Age Senior Multi
- An excellent product Review by Frances
I believe it is essential to take a multi vitamin, particularly as we age. I am very happy with this product and will continue taking it.
(Posted on 3/03/16)
- Multi for seniors Review by Hazel
I decided to try this product as it contains all the vitamins and minerals that I need, in one capsule.
I am on my second bottle now and am very happy with the product so far.
(Posted on 7/01/16)
- strongly recommend Review by pixie
Husband and I have been taking this for years and find we really do have more energy and haven't had colds or flu for a number of years when all our friends around us seem to. We are both in our twilight years
(Posted on 15/10/15)
- to early to decide Review by Valerie
at the moment I feel that they are benefiting me however I think its early days to make any great claims
(Posted on 23/07/15)
- I take one pill each morning after ... Review by Heather
I take one pill each morning after eating breakfast. I was advised by my GP to take these pills to ensure I get all the vitamins i need, as I am nearly 80, and do not have a big appetite. I have recommended them to friends, as I am sure they keep you healthy
(Posted on 6/06/13)
- Formula for senior nutrition
- High potency One-A-Day tablet
- Provides powerful combination of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to enhance vitality