We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Botanical Body Wash
- Even hubby loves using this! Review by Monique
Lovely gentle, cleaning, nice smelling body wash that leathers up nicely.
(Posted on 5/03/17)
- Great shower gel Review by J
I am on my second bottle of this shower gel. It's great value and a great product. The pump is easy to use in the shower and a little goes a long way.
(Posted on 17/01/17)
- Trilogy Botanical Body Wash Review by Jess
I love this Body wash, it lathers really well and smells great.
(Posted on 12/01/17)
- Deeee-vine Review by Kelly
This smells great! Suds up enough that it's not crazy but that you feel like it's doing something. Mum Dad and toddler can all use this which is great for cutting down the clutter in our shower. Glad I bought it! - some natural body washes don't feel like they do much -but this does.
(Posted on 3/11/16)
- Love this body wash Review by Samuel
Love it smells nice , cleans off the muck , buy some . Health post always deliver fast and have things well packed
(Posted on 17/08/16)
- Really like this stuff Review by Brooke
Love the smell and a little goes a very long way.
(Posted on 21/09/15)
- Very nice product Review by Andrea
It's very hard to find a natural body wash that ticks all of the boxes. It has a nice botanical smell and your skin does feel great afterwards. When my toddler is a bit older - I will be using this on her too.
(Posted on 5/08/15)
- Smells lovely, I loved this product... Review by Cariad
Smells lovely, I loved this product, highly recommend
(Posted on 4/02/14)
- Just Beautiful, I have a rare skin ... Review by Loraine
Just Beautiful, I have a rare skin condition, and can use this on my skin with no problems. No after burning / stinging like I have had from all the other brands of body washes I've tried.Will definitely be buying againThanks.
(Posted on 6/10/13)
- The body wash is nice but not as go... Review by Felicity
The body wash is nice but not as good as I expected. The fragrance I guess is very much in Trilogy's normal style and is quite gender neutral. The product itself feels lovely on the skin but doesn't lather as well as other natural body washes I've used. I was expecting a multi-sensory experience and instead just got plain old body wash. Nothing wrong with it as such but I won't be buying it again.
(Posted on 1/10/13)
- Soap free, non-drying gel wash
- Revive the body & relax the mind
- Perfect for the bath or shower