We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Very Gentle Moisturising Cream
- Recommended for rosacea Review by Jill
I tried this in my search for products that help keep rosacea under control and I would buy it again. It has a light, natural fragrance and is an effective moisturiser. Only negative is that it goes on with a slightly "waxy" feel, but that disappears after a minute or two.
(Posted on 22/09/16)
- アトピーでも使えます Review by CHIHA
(Posted on 5/11/15)
- Fabulous product for sensitive skin Review by lulu
I love this product. It is creamy and moisturize well. Great for sensitive skin!
(Posted on 16/10/15)
- Great Moisturiser Review by Michelle
Love this moisturiser, great for dry sensitive skin, I am now on my third bottle, normally after using a full bottle of a product I would try something different but don't need to with this one, its great.
(Posted on 2/08/15)
- Brilliant Review by Nadine
Fabulous moisturiser! Leaves my skin feeling moisturised and soft. Excellent product.
(Posted on 16/04/15)
- I am really enjoying using this moi... Review by Claire
I am really enjoying using this moisturiser. It absorbs well and my skin has been feeling very soft.
(Posted on 12/05/14)
- Lovely and gentle, non greasy, but ... Review by Jessica
Lovely and gentle, non greasy, but provides just the right amount of hydration for my sensitive, delicate and acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
(Posted on 25/06/13)
- Great product, terrible packaging..... Review by Bails
Great product, terrible packaging... This gentle moisturiser has been lovely on my sensitive skin, and I love that it's free from all the nasties so often found in skincare products. My biggest issue with this is the pump that doesn't work to dispense the moisturiser. I have only just bought this and have to shake it a number of times and press the pump repeatedly to get the product out. I'd much rather have a normal squeeze tube for this!
(Posted on 1/06/13)
- I have very sensitive dry skin and ... Review by Lisa
I have very sensitive dry skin and react to many moisturisers. This moisturiser is great. It is light, yet hydrating. Not oily at all. Perfect. I have been using it for at least 6 months now and not a single eczema patch!
(Posted on 18/05/13)
- For dry and sensitive skin, this pr... Review by Belinda
For dry and sensitive skin, this product is the ultimate pick! It has left my skin feeling so soothed and soft. A couple of drops of rosehip oil in addition to this in winter, when your skin is extra thirsty is perfect.
(Posted on 7/05/13)
- Nourishes, hydrates & comforts
- Helps reduce visible signs of ageing
- With Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea
- Fragrance Free. Alcohol Free. Dermatologically Tested