We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Foot Balm
- always come back to this favourite foot massage, foot balm Review by Judy
leaves a great feel to the skin and the aroma is soothing as well as healing . Have had only happy comments from my clients. The product is stable and effective. I highly recommend it for all those who use and enjoy treatments for the feet.
(Posted on 29/11/16)
- It is a great product and leaves he... Review by Tony
It is a great product and leaves heels & feet smooth and relaxed.
(Posted on 26/04/14)
- This balm is great for reflexology ... Review by Andie
This balm is great for reflexology as it is has good consistency for massage. It is easy on the hands and makes both the warm-up and treatment smoother.It would be great if there was a pampering version of it without tea tree.
(Posted on 26/02/14)
- WORKS A TREAT! AFTER SOAKING FEET, ... Review by Jill
WORKS A TREAT! AFTER SOAKING FEET, APPLY. POP ON SOME LIGHT SOCKS TO KEEP BALM WORKING OVERNIGHT.
(Posted on 13/02/14)
- I adore this balm!! It smells AMAZI... Review by Laura
I adore this balm!! It smells AMAZING and leaves feet feeling incredibly soft. Works even better if you pop a pair of manicure socks over after application. LOVE!
(Posted on 30/12/13)
- The smell of this is beautiful - so... Review by Jodie
The smell of this is beautiful - so relaxing after a long day on my feet
(Posted on 29/01/13)
- I'm a reflexologist, and I love usi... Review by Andrea
I'm a reflexologist, and I love using this product. It's not as drying on the feet as powder, and not as greasy as oil. It is absorbed at just the right rate so that clients aren't slipping around in their shoes when they leave. And it smells great, too! Several clients are so impressed with it that they have purchased their own supply.
(Posted on 21/05/12)