We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Vicco Ayurvedic Toothpaste
- been using this for years, trusted ... Review by Glenin
been using this for years, trusted the packaging and failed to check all of the ingredients: methyl hydroxybenzoate sodium also know as: E219. And: Sodium Saccharin: An artificial sweetener, which has been the center of controversies since its discovery in 1879.
(Posted on 4/03/14)
- Vicco sugar free is fantastic!!! No... Review by Runa
Vicco sugar free is fantastic!!! No sugar no saccharine no nonsense. Just herbs and clay. Amazing toothpaste. It took the kids a bit to get used to it, but now that we are out of the toothpaste they find "normal" sugary toothpastes "yucky"! I am looking for good online pricing to have the toothpaste shipped home. Teeth have never felt cleaner, and no bad breath all day no matter what.
(Posted on 3/12/13)
- I have been using Vicco toothpaste ... Review by Jay
I have been using Vicco toothpaste for at least 2 years and have been very happy with it until recently as i looked into the ingredients ... 1 the sodium lauryl sulphate and 2 the sodium saccharin are both proven nastys . i am very dissapointed with this product and will not use it or promote it any longer .
(Posted on 2/07/13)
- What a awesome toothpaste... I have... Review by Rahul
What a awesome toothpaste... I have been using this from last almost 15 years when even i was in india.....natural so thats fine if you swallow it
(Posted on 12/12/12)
- Yes the SLS is a shame, BUT:there i... Review by Sylvie
Yes the SLS is a shame, BUT:there is no glycerine in this toothpaste, and that gives possibility to the teeth to remineralise, id est allowing natural healing process. Taste is special, very welcome after indian food. I can't stay away from Vicco for very long.
(Posted on 7/07/12)
- Whoops....! I didn't check the ingr... Review by Lesley
Whoops....! I didn't check the ingredients either....assumed all natural goodies. Taste was unpleasant also, sorry. )-:
(Posted on 4/07/12)
- Unfortunately I did not look at the... Review by Eda
Unfortunately I did not look at the ingredient list when I ordered this toothpaste. I did so only after receiving it and I am disgusted to see Sodium Laurel Sulphate on the ingredient list. Needless to say that it has gone straight into the rubbish bin!!!
(Posted on 14/06/12)
- This is an awesome product I had ba... Review by Lee
This is an awesome product I had bad toothache in two places and it has now gone, my teeth are whiter. It's nice to have a tooth product that works and has no sugar, Love it
(Posted on 22/02/12)
- Cleans, protects and strengthens teeth
- Natural astringent, antiseptic, and analgesic properties
- Sugar-free - sweetened with Sodium Saccharin
- NB: contains Sodium Lauryl Sulphate