We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Arnica Massage Oil
- Gorgeous Review by Lynn
So luxurious and the perfume is devine , great massaged into body after hours in the garden ..
(Posted on 19/12/15)
- Excellent for aches and pains Review by Marie
I would definitely recommend this massage oil, I raved about it to friends and family and they are using it too with only positive feedback so far. It is soothing and warming for muscles. I use it for my shoulder and neck at night and in the morning. I have also used on bruising. It is value for money as very reasonably priced and goes a long way so that's a bonus. Highly recommended!
(Posted on 4/11/15)
- Best on the market Review by Caroline
This is definitely the best you can get. Don't waste your money on other cheaper brands.
(Posted on 13/04/15)
- soothing Review by Anna
I used this after an operation and it was so soothing
(Posted on 15/09/14)
- I love this oil. It is very warming... Review by Lou
I love this oil. It is very warming on the body and penetrates very well. It smells delicious and is very soothing. If you are feeling 'tight' this is key to massage. Highly recommended!
(Posted on 31/05/13)
- This is a fantastic product, lovely... Review by Anna
This is a fantastic product, lovely smell and very soothing, for back and shoulders especially.
(Posted on 28/06/12)
- I ordered this oil because a massag... Review by Jo
I ordered this oil because a massage therapist recommended it. I am delighted with its performance; the arnica is very soothing and the essential oils produce a lovely warming effect. Because it's Weleda, I know there are no cheap petrochemical nasties either!
(Posted on 16/06/12)
- Ideal for massage before and after sports and physical exercise
- Essential oils of lavender and rosemary give a pleasant aroma
- Soothes and tones with a warming effect.