We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Burns & Bites Cooling Gel
- Excellent product. Review by Coralie
The gel took the pain out of a hot oven burn on my wrist and also soothed an extremely itchy insect bite. A very useful addition to the household first aid box.
(Posted on 29/03/16)
- My "go to" product for insect bites... Review by Mary
My "go to" product for insect bites (even sandflies), burns and sunburn. Calms them all down straightaway and the skin heals quickly. Keep it in my tramping and first aid packs.
(Posted on 3/02/14)
- This cream is amazing! Use it on my... Review by Annabell
This cream is amazing! Use it on my children for those annoying bites and stings, takes the itch or sting away instantly. Also find it stops any scars forming whent hey have scratched the skin off. LOVE IT!
(Posted on 10/05/13)
- When I was working in a kitchen I f... Review by Sheryl
When I was working in a kitchen I found this very handy to have around with any burns that happened. Even managed to talk the bosses into supplying it in our medical kit after they experience a painful burn and the cooling effects of the Gel.
(Posted on 5/04/13)
- I use this 2-3 nights a week as a n... Review by KarenB
I use this 2-3 nights a week as a night face lotion/potion.It makes my skin very clear. Also it is a excellent soother and cooler on any itchy skin. I love this product!
(Posted on 24/10/10)
- Cools and soothes burns, stings and rashes
- Essential for the First Aid Kit