We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash
- Do not use as a shampoo Review by Iris
I love Weleday ingredients and bought this shampoo/ bodywash in the hope it would be good for hair and body. Smells lovely, feels great on skin, but useless as a shampoo. My hair ended up a tangled, matted mess and I needed to use lots of conditioner to smooth it.
Happy to use it as a body wash though, as incredibly mild.
(Posted on 11/06/16)
- Great product Review by Emma
Love this product for my son, is very gentle on his skin however still effective as a cleanser.
(Posted on 6/11/15)
- Great shampooo/body wash for my 2-year old Review by Serene
I've used this for my baby for a year. It keeps her skin soft and moisturised, and her hair shiny and smooth. It also leaves a fresh scent which I love. Will recommend it to friends.
(Posted on 26/06/15)
- Didn't work for me. Review by Joanna
Despite using strictly according to instructions, this product left my hair dry and lustreless, and my scalp dry and itchy. Lots of skin flakes. I can't recommend it.
(Posted on 30/05/15)
- Great natural product Review by Andrea
I have been using this on my daughter since she was a newborn - it's great to know it's not harming their delicate skin. It leaves her hair so soft. I'm pleased to see that someone was still using it on their 3 year old - I will keep doing the same!
(Posted on 27/05/15)
- Use it on my 2yr old, lovely to use... Review by Carol
Use it on my 2yr old, lovely to use & great it does both shampoo & wash
(Posted on 6/05/14)
- Drying to both skin and hair. The c... Review by Ryan
Drying to both skin and hair. The calendula scent isn't as effective as the oat replenishing conditioner. Lasted me 2 weeks and 3 days.
(Posted on 20/04/14)
- Love all the Weleda products. Calen... Review by Stacey
Love all the Weleda products. Calendula is gentle on my babies skin for the bath, perfect as a shampoo. I also use it along with Weleda Calendula oil for my home made baby wipes... kind to babies bottom and the environment :-) HealthPost is cheaper than in pharmacies and health stores.
(Posted on 16/03/14)
- SHINY HAIR! My 3 year old daughter ... Review by Ella
SHINY HAIR! My 3 year old daughter gets the most beautiful shiny hair when she uses this product. Even others notice and comment. I too love this shampoo. It lathers well unlike some natural shampoos. Just wondering though if this product could also be put in the "Natural hair care shampoo' section so more people get to experience it (not just Mum's looking in the Baby section) :)
(Posted on 18/02/14)
- Great product! Wouldn't buy any oth... Review by Jessie
Great product! Wouldn't buy any other brand. Wish we had found Weleda earlier. Even mom would like to use this instead.
(Posted on 23/09/13)
- Delicately cleans & softens a baby’s hair & skin from head to toe
- Gentle on the eyes
- Formulated with the mildest plant-based cleansers