We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hypercal Cream
- Awesome product Review by Chris
Have used this product for years and can't praise it enough.
(Posted on 15/03/17)
- This is amazing stuff. Helped me he... Review by Kat
This is amazing stuff. Helped me heal a wound that was just not getting better.
(Posted on 4/11/13)
- Excellent cream, aided in healing b... Review by June
Excellent cream, aided in healing blemishes very quickly - I have had problems with skin sores taking longer to heal & Hypercal cream has made a positive difference.
(Posted on 29/05/13)
- Hypercal Cream is an excellent prod... Review by Lyn
Hypercal Cream is an excellent product that our family has used for many years. Abrasions and skin lesions heal rapidly after application of this wonderful product.
(Posted on 25/05/13)
- Fabulous stuff. Have used it on eve... Review by Jacqui
Fabulous stuff. Have used it on everything from itchy skin, burns and various grazes! Amazing.
(Posted on 20/10/12)
- This cream is so so good, it lasts ... Review by Shek
This cream is so so good, it lasts for ages and I use it on my cat's battle wounds and my dogs rashs..also our cuts and sores etc..it has healed some post surgery wounds that need to heal properly..it's soothing with the hypericum taking pain out of the hurt area..highly recommend.
(Posted on 30/07/12)
- This was recommended to me by Kim (... Review by Esther
This was recommended to me by Kim (custy at Healthpost) it's been a miracle cream for me. Sandfly bites leave me with a big lump straight away and the itching is instant and pretty bad. But when I put my Hypercal on it straight away after been bitten it still itches for about 10 min. but then the itch and bite totally dissappear. Awesome stuff, I can't recommend it enough - thanks Kim!!
(Posted on 8/02/12)
- I used this on a patch of horrific ... Review by Sun
I used this on a patch of horrific sandfly bites and it was amazing! The itchiness completely went away in about 30 seconds & the swelling went down. Highly recommended!
(Posted on 8/01/12)
- For painful cuts and wounds