We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Oat Replenishing Treatment
- Shiny Review by Hannah
It made my hair soft, shiny and manageable detangled my hair really good :)
(Posted on 25/01/17)
- Nice but heavy Review by Ally
Does what it says. It's not a 'slimy' type treatment so not great at detangling, but it's very moisturizing, especially if left on for 5/10 mins. Too heavy for my fine, oily hair though. Smells divine.
(Posted on 10/06/16)
- Made a noticeable improvement to my hair Review by Karen
I have used this twice now. The first time I followed the instructions and left it on my hair for 10 min before rinsing out. I did not notice a big improvement compared to using my usual conditioner.
A couple of days ago I massaged it into damp hair and left it in for several hours. It made a big improvement to the softness, shine and feel of my hair. My hairdresser cut my hair yesterday and asked for the product details, as she noticed a big improvement in my hair too.
(Posted on 15/10/14)
- It was OK..... Review by Lisa
Bought this because I have very dry hair, but it didn't really seem to work well for me. My hair still felt quite dry after using.
(Posted on 13/10/14)
- I really like this conditioning tre... Review by Suzy
I really like this conditioning treatment. I use it about once a week and my hair really does feel very soft and nourished. Smells so yummy too.
(Posted on 28/01/14)
- More maintenance and ‘supply’ for hair and scalp
- Contains organic jojoba and coconut oils, rich shea butter and extract of oat
- You may be interested in the What Hair Type Do I Have? blog article