We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Rose-Calendula Creme
- More than satisfactory. Review by Helen
Have been using this product now for a few years and skin is still soft and smooth, despite the passing of the years!
(Posted on 7/05/15)
- A great product. Love Weleda produ... Review by Jan
A great product. Love Weleda products in general & HealthPost has a fantastic range at good prices.......but this is a fabulous moisturiser. It cools & moisturises so well. I use it daily as a facial moisturiser & it is one of the best I have found....
(Posted on 29/01/13)
- Excellent product - i had a rash su... Review by laura
Excellent product - i had a rash supposedly from the wrong washing powder so i was terribly uncomfortable - i used this once and you could see a dramatic difference the rash started clearing within 24 hours!!
(Posted on 12/11/12)
- Love this creme. The smell is divin... Review by Toni
Love this creme. The smell is divine! It is a nice light creme to put on but seems very hydrating at the same time. Did i mention the smell :)
(Posted on 11/11/12)
- Light but very nourishing, I use it... Review by Sofia
Light but very nourishing, I use it as a moisturiser for my dry but oily/ acne prone skin and it does the trick!
(Posted on 29/10/12)
- Love this cream! I use it as my fac... Review by Tara
Love this cream! I use it as my facial moisturiser and it really helps my super sensitive skin.
(Posted on 26/09/12)
- I have used rose calendula creme on... Review by Angela
I have used rose calendula creme on my face as my basic moisturiser for years and I just love it. In winter I blend it with a little rosehip oil to add extra winter protection. I love the way it keeps my skin clean as well as moisturised. I really feel like it feeds my skin.
(Posted on 12/06/12)
- This cream is great. I had really d... Review by Alana
This cream is great. I had really dry, cracked skin on my hands. It got really bad after the earthquake (maybe due to stress or bad water?) Dr prescribed potent steriod cream - that didn't work. I found this cream worked particularly if applied at night and covered with a bandaid or cotton gloves. My hands are a lot better now using this cream.
(Posted on 13/05/11)
- This product is fabulous. My son s... Review by Gael
This product is fabulous. My son sucked his thumb so much it stripped the skin off his thumb. I used this for a couple of weeks and totally heeled up. Beats the cortisone cream the Dr prescribed (which you cant get near the mouth) Also used for general skin irritations! Fantastic, bigger tubes needed.
(Posted on 25/01/11)
- Nourishing moisturiser for face & body
- Carefully chosen, all-natural ingredients
- Perfect for sensitive skin