We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Omega 3 + DHA
- Finally found an omega 3 that my children will eat! Review by Ana
Not so keen that these are like lollies and have sugar ( first two ingredients) but its great to finally find an Omega 3 that my children will eat
(Posted on 13/06/16)
- fussy son Review by Yashmeen
i have tried several omega oils for my son but he just refuses to take it. i came across this one and he absolutely loves it and asks for it everyday.
(Posted on 18/12/15)
- Excellent product Review by Amanda
Your kids will be begging for more! Easy and safe to use. Very impressed with this product.
(Posted on 10/12/15)
- Vitamin 'lollies' Review by Amanda
My twin boys love taking their vitamins every morning. They save their Yummy Bears ones til last as they're their favourite!
(Posted on 14/05/15)
- Easy Omega boost for Fussy Children. Review by Kathryn
I have tried getting my boys to take an omega supplement for a while now and always get complaints about the taste or texture, especially from my fussy autistic son.
I bought the" Yummi Bears" recently to try, they are fantastic, the boys love them and are very happy to take them each day. I recommend these to any parent who wants an easy and stress free way to get an omega boost into their children.
(Posted on 14/11/14)
- Support for Healthy Vision and Brain Development
- Mercury Free
- Entirely natural Lemon, Strawberry- Banana, and Orange flavors