Turmeric is the king of herbal medicines, with a track record of helping to support cardiovascular, digestive and nervous system health. It can also be efficient in supporting healthy joints and liver function. And, of course, it is a powerful antioxidant!
Turmeric’s wealth of scientifically-proven medicinal properties all come from the spice’s active ingredient curcumin. Curcumin is known to calm the digestive system, maintain healthy joints, and has also been found to support healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
- supports antioxidant protection against free radicals
- helps maintain healthy skin
- supports the overall eye health
- provides immune system support
- aids normal skeletal system and joint health
- supports healthy liver function
- helps maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals
- balances the health of the digestive system
Other Uses of Turmeric
- aids in support of healthy blood and your circulatory system
- helps maintain normal cholesterol levels to support your cardiovascular system
- assists your neurological system’s healthy response to stress
- supports a healthy female reproductive system
- helps maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range
Types of Turmeric Products
Turmeric is available in tablets and capsules, as a powder or in a liquid form.
When combined with other natural health supplements, turmeric’s benefits grow even larger. For example, taking turmeric with glucosamine may help support healthy joint mobility.
How to Use Turmeric
Turmeric powders can be used to make a delicious Turmeric latte or can be dissolved in hot water, juice or blended into smoothies. Liquid forms of Turmeric include BioBalance Liposomal Turmeric Complex which is known for it's superior curcumin absorption. These can be taken directly by spoon or diluted to taste by mixing with a small amount of water or juice.
Take a look at our turmeric supplements above to find pure or blended options to suit your needs.